Tuesday 16 October 2012

MY NEW FACE BLOG

O.k for today on 15 September 2012.I be proud to anounce My new look for this blog.I dont know who ever read my blog can understand with my broken english.But i still try my best to make my blog seen fresh everytime.I honestly learn it my self with Adobe Photoshop CS3.I new this like old fesyen but this is what i choose.This grafik i make when my favourate team Kelantan will be play in Final Piala Malaysia or Malaysia Cup Final on 20 September 2012.This coming saturday night.Actually i make my blog hidder also my self with my own creatifvity.It make me suffer for a few hours but when it done, I fell graet and Thankful coz God still give me a away to finish it.Thank You Allah.
 O.k for this Final and when i write it here ,I fell like i can't make it to be in Stadium Shah Alam Selangor regarding my low budget and other comitment but i still hope I be there in Final.What should  i do? Borrow some money with my friend and get suffer for coming month or just watching it in TV at my sweet home?Still have 6 day left to a final.But if i not in Stadium for Final and Kelantan Win the Cup, i feel unconfirtable coz I'm not in place when Kelantan make a Win a Trebles Cup in Kelantan History ever.This will be First time in Kelantan history and in my live.Kelantan not like this year ,There win a Malaysia Super leugue and Malaysia FA cup and now there still working for the last Malaysia cup,Piala Malaysia.
  Dont care about me,to all Kelantan fans ,we have a last mission to complete a title.If all of you have a chance to go to Stadium Shah Alam to watch a Final.Don't think anymore just walk true there.If Kelantan win or loose i still proud of my team and i know there spirit.The Red Worriors will fight until the last wisel.There have everything rigt now,with a mental and fizically ready and with offer bonus,i sure there will wins thus cup for this time.Honestly say, i want Kelantan wins and hopefully God bless Us.

GO FOR MORE!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment